Posted in Information Technology 3 days ago.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Configure, troubleshoot, isolate, repair, and resolve all customer desktop issues including desktop/laptop hardware and software, mobile devices, printer/scanners/copiers, audio visual equipment, hardware peripherals and other desktop related equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair desktop computers to ensure they interconnect seamlessly with multiple systems including network drives and all business productivity applications
• Consistently meet Service Level Agreements
• Communicate directly with customers via phone, e-mail and remote diagnostics to identify, reproduce and resolve customer reported issues
• Train users by instructing them on the technical aspects and use of standard software packages and/or hardware peripherals.
• Work independently to troubleshoot all support requests and follow escalation policies
• Responsible for computer hardware builds and maintaining inventory for computers ready to deploy
• Provide support to all business users
• Establish and maintain a positive professional relationship with users and clients
• Participate in testing, documentation and implementation of assigned projects
• Responsible for tracking software and hardware inventory per company policies
• Participates in after hours on call rotation
• Support tactical and strategic goals of the Team
• Additional duties as and when required
• Desktop operation and support - Installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of ongoing usability of desktop, computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines; Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software; Recommends and / or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity; Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software; Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases; Orders computer supplies.
• Windows Administration - Terminal Services, Active Directory, Group Policy and tools from2008, and 2012 server, DFS Service
• Operating Systems – Windows 7 to 8.1 and Windows 10 (preferably)
• Windows Imaging - SCCM 2012, MDT, WDS
• SCCM – Operating system deployments, Application and Security Patch Deployment, Troubleshooting
• Office Suites - Microsoft Office Suite - Office, Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365
• Good knowledge on ticketing and monitoring tools (preferably service now)
• Good knowledge on ITIL Processes
• End User computing skills – troubleshooting issues with desktops, laptops, Tablets, Printers etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
• Must have good team spirit and coordinate skills in onsite-offshore model and client and vendor environment.
• Ability to demonstrate without supervision.
• Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
• Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
• Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapid changing environment
• Stays up to date with current technologies related to Network operations and Desktop Administrations and ITIL.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|