Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Job Summary:The Manager of Talent & Organization Development for Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield is responsible for working with the Director T&OD in providing ideation and implementation expertise for Talent, Performance, leadership and Succession pipeline planning, Change management and Operating Model transformation activities for the Enterprise.
* In partnership with Director T&OD, implement and manage programs to enable Horizon's Culture of Excellence initiative in support of enterprise strategic and operational targets.
* Serve as project manager for designated Talent, Performance and Change Management initiatives. Provide ideation and benchmark best practices from external market.
*Lead ongoing development of Horizon's Workday Talent Module development and associated required activities-including specific Job Skills and Competency Mapping to enable internal candidate search functionality.
*In partnership with Director T&OD, create impactful presentations that effectively convey desired messaging and required data.
* Develop deep understanding of key talent within the organization to promote talent sharing and mobility across Horizon BCBS
* Partner with Talent Acquisition on design and development of pipeline programs and internships.
* Support facilitation of Horizon's Pledge initiatives.
* Bachelor's degree in business, Human Resources or related discipline; Master's Degree preferred
* Minimum 6 years of previous experience in a variety of Talent Management positions
* Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively interface and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organization
* Passion for Talent, Leadership, and Culture development. Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and best practices.
*Comfortable in a "build" environment where key components of talent processes and content are under development. Project management experience desirable.
*Above average PowerPoint and Excel skills; Workday Talent module implementation and/or user experience strongly preferred.
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.