Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Responsible for customer relationship management and the procurement life cycle of requisitions to place IT personnel, including requisition development and release, candidate evaluation and selection onboarding, and then throughout the engagement lifecycle for POs, timesheets, invoicing, risk/issue management, and offboarding.
- Responsible for management of set-up, execution, and completion of SOW-based engagements
- Serving as the authorized POC for the County for any questions, requests, or issues
- Providing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports to County and conducting formal quarterly reviews
- Developing custom ad-hoc reports for County management, hiring managers, procurement, and vendors
- Working with the PM Manager to manage the VMS relationship and the rollout of upgrades, configuration, and tailoring of VMS workflows and processes
- Accountability for daily interaction with multiple clients, vendors, and corporate stakeholders
- Accountability for all MSP services, compliance, SLAs, and expectations as Account Manager
- Overseeing and tracking vendor networks' performance and compliance and managing remediation actions for non-conformance or vendor breaches
- College degree at the level of Bachelors or higher from an accredited educational institution; OR
- Certification by an industry, recognized aviation or personnel security association; OR
- Five (5) years managing programs of equivalent or similar services
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an effective, efficient, and professional manner.
This is a full time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.