Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Years of Experience: 5+
* Report to senior executives on the progress of individual projects and the overall program.
* Participate in the creation of project budgets for the individual project components, and prepares cost estimates for the program based on this information. During the life cycle of a program, manage the program budget to conform to policy, and developing processes for requesting, spending and reporting expenditures and be accountable for the programs financial performance.
* Exercise independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
* Leading technical decisions and solutioning to minimize the duration and severity of business impacts leveraging ITIL standards, and to ensure up-time and stability SLAs are achieved.
* Interface with application developers to coordinate systems implementation and releases.
* Provide high quality service to our business customers as a primary support contact for our applications.
* Oversee the 24x7 AMS support team responsible for level-2 and 3 support of telematics operations including addressing outages/issues, making business critical decisions and leading technical solutions in order to minimize the duration and severity of business impact to ensure up-time and stability SLAs are achieved
* Application Development/Delivery
* Cross-functional Technical Collaboration
* Customer Satisfaction Focused
* Technology Issues resolution
* Telematic Architecture and Solutioning
* Program lifecycle
* Analytical and conceptual thinking - uses logic and structure to address problems.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong organizational and project planning skills - ability to structure and execute a plan.
* Ability to manage people and lead.
* Demonstrated strength in meeting and workshop facilitation.
* Ability to adopt a "client" perspective (Internal and External).
* Strong project management skills.
* Ability to express ideas in a manger that helps to change people's positions on critical issues.
* Ability to maintain responsibility and flexibility with others to achieve common goals.
* Responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support
* Work with individual project managers to establish plans and goals for each project. Set objectives, assign tasks, allocate budgets and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals.
* Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements.
* Work with business owners to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
* Consults with internal departments to understand, define and implement effective solutions including new functionality, feature enhancements and code modifications ensuring the applications technical architecture is optimized for stability, reliability and scalability.
* Meet with Portfolio Managers, Business Owners, Strategists, and other stakeholders to define POC projects and programs to be demonstrated/developed the drive innovation in the Connected Services area.
* Collaborate with Product Management and business owners in defining the Product Vision including strategies for utilizing and managing incoming data.
* Provide technical direction through the outlining of "stories" and sprints to the Connected Services development team supporting the customer web portal, Liferay platform, architecture, technical solutions and code.
* Foster an environment of cooperation and collaboration with Brand, Department, Division and Group and Corporate management, business leaders, stakeholders, and ITPO as it pertains to the Connected Services Program
* Responsible for the up-time and availability of Connected Services telematic solution and its supporting applications.
* Coach, mentor, develop and lead a best-in-class development team capable of delivering excellent results through agile iterative development methodologies to solving complex technical and business challenges in the area of Connected Services