at UE Manufacturing LLC
Posted in Manufacturing 5 days ago.
- Use paints, solvents, and other chemicals used to prepare surfaces while painting and/or cleaning.
- Work inside the paint booth, shop, wash bay or outdoors.
- Operates, cleans and maintains all painting equipment.
- Correct prepare and tape off surfaces before painting.
- Safely hang parts for painting.
- Carefully remove painted parts from racks and prepare for shipping.
- Maintain a strong, personal commitment to the safety culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 3-5 years of experience as an industrial painter.
- Able to read blueprints.
- Demonstrate the ability to read paint codes and mix paint; may be required to use various types of
- Strong understanding of safety procedures.
- Must be capable of utilizing proper PPE.
- Ability to utilize desktop computer systems, hardware and operating systems.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to frequently exert the pound force limits for push/pull 50lb f (no wheels) or 100lb f (wheels).
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting,
carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers.
- Requires crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, screwdrivers and impact
- Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
- Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume or odor.
- Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift.
- Will be required to work at a minimum height of four feet off of the ground.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, mobile equipment and motor vehicles as required.
See job description