Posted in Information Technology 8 days ago.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
IBM MDM Developer- Full Time *This role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*
AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics Practice
This Practice that leads all initiatives surrounding incorporating AI into Customer Intelligence, Operations Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Fraud Insights
Location and Travel: Brooklyn, OH or REMOTE
- Strong work experience in Relational Databases and Good understanding of Database Concepts.
- Experience with architecture, design and development of data integration solutions.
- Self-starter, ability to manage own time and priorities, and guide/mentor/lead others.
- Good communication skills, positive attitude, team player.
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant has been often recognized as a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience designing and developing IBM Master Data Management applications.
- Preferred experience working with MDM 11.4 and IBM Stewardship Center.
- Sound understanding of master data management concepts.
- Sound understanding of data modeling, data quality and data profiling.