Drive a box truck to an established convenience store route and deliver, order and stock merchandise at point ofdelivery.
- Load and unload truck.
- Maintain store inventory by rotating, merchandising, and ordering correctly.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
EDUCATION: High School/GED or equivalent experienceCERTIFICATIONS / LICENSES: Driver's License and clean driving record
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Receive and understand information or instructions for performing work assignments.
- Operation and Control - Control operations of equipment or systems.
- Active Listening - Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the pointsbeing made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - Talk to others to convey information effectively.