Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
Are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a leader in the hospitality industry? Join the DelMonte Hotel Group team! We are currently seeking experienced and driven candidates just like you to serve as a Bistro Attendant.
You will play a key role to ensure a great guest and colleague experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made DelMonte Hotel Group their career home. Contact us today – we’re waiting to hear from you!
As a Bistro Attendant, you will serve food and/or beverages to customers.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Assist in the set-up and closing of the Bistro using the provided checklists.
• Input orders into cash register and secure accurate payment.
• Prepare and serve non-griddle items using the Turbo Chef as needed, i.e. breakfast sandwiches (AM Attendant).
• Prepare and serve Bistro fare and alcoholic beverages (PM Attendant).
• Prepare coffee of the day as well as specialized coffee drinks, such as café latte or cappuccino, by brewing espresso and steaming milk.
• Ensure compliance with food safety and handling policies and procedures, i.e. product rotation, dating, labeling, and cleaning.
• Complete daily inventory prep sheet.
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Bistro and surrounding areas.
• Complete bussing and sidework responsibilities.
• Wash dishes and serving utensils as needed.
• Stock and replenish inventory displays for guest purchase.
• Assist in the set-up and servicing of the meeting room as needed.
• Provide safe transportation to all guests using the hotel shuttle vehicle as needed.
We are looking for a self-motivated Bistro Attendant with a strong work ethic and a drive to exceed expectations. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to establish rapport with colleagues.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 1 to 3 months related experience; High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Exceptional customer service skills
As a Bistro Attendant with DelMonte Hotel Group, you will be part of a hospitality leader that prides itself on cultivating a workplace that feels like home and that brings out the best in you, each and every day. It’s the kind of company where many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—the kind of place where your strengths will be appreciated, and where each of us can truly be ourselves.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with excellent compensation packages, which may vary somewhat depending on location.
• Competitive pay
• Comprehensive benefit packages for full-time positions
• Hotel room discounts at our locations around the globe
• Discounts on food and beverages
• Professional development and advancement opportunities
See job description