Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Keysight IT Customer Facing Solutions team is looking for a Cloud Systems Analyst with extensive experience insalesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Force.com Platform development. You will be playing a key role in Sales/CPQ center of excellence team and will be responsible for Techno Functional Support, Solutions Developments/Enhancements. You will collaborate with high performing teams for the ongoing DevOps (Development and Support Operations) that work on Salesforce.com and Oracle CPQ cloud applications. You will be leading continuous improvements on the cloud platforms to achieve optimized cloud ecosystem.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Perform hands-on investigation, troubleshoot, identify RCA and fixes to support techno functional issues.
* Perform hands-on technical design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development as required in support of current and new enhancements
* Independently handle Incidents and service requests and resolve these within SLA's
* Perform application administration and performance management activities
* Independently leading and managing SDLC stages from gathering requirements, Design, Build, Test & Deploy for ongoing enhancements
* Create and document application requirements by working with business counterparts and end users
* Manage and perform release management to production through stipulated version control process
* Keeping abreast of new cloud application features and continually improve the application footprint
The candidate for this job must have a strong technology skills & hands on experience in the areas of
* In depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales&Service cloud, Communities with force.com platform development
* Experience with Agile methodology and tools (e.g. Jira)
* Knowledge on story grooming, functional analysis, story boarding, use case scenario, user persona creation and process flow design.
* Experience with web services and APIs as in RESTFUL and SOAP
* Proficient in AWS tools like building serverless applications, knowledge of MySQL, PostgresSQL etc.
* The individual must possess ability to network and interface with Global IT and business stakeholders to internalize requirements, interpreting and applying processes to deliver value to stakeholders.
* Must have a good understanding of Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to on premise integrations especially with Salesforce application.
* Possess a good experience with Salesforce application administration and performance management
* Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
* At least 4 years' experience with cloud applications like Salesforce.com
* Proven track record with implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities with multiple integration touch points to external applications.
* Proven work experience & knowledge in CRM domain.
* Knowledge of best practices with implementation of cloud technologies
* Team worker with ability to collaborate across cross functional teams to meet aggressive delivery schedules
* Ability to work independently in a global environment
* Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Oracle CPQ and/or Salesforce CPQ cloud experience with Oracle ERP or other enterprise application
Experience would be a plus
* Working knowledge of Cloud applications with identity management (SSO) solutions
* Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
* Agile certification will be added plus
* Certifications in SFDC will be an added advantage
* Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Chantilly || Americas : United States : California : Santa Clara || Americas : United States : Virginia : Chantilly
Job ID :41165
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.