Posted in Other 12 days ago.
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Associate Data Analyst will provide reporting and analytic support, including system administration, data integrity, process efficiency, and reporting. The position will work with the Asset Prevention team to develop periodic & quarterly reporting & metrics, as well as ad-hoc reporting request needed.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Builds and maintains standard reports & macros to help automate manual data gathering processes.
* Assists with the development of Asset Prevention metrics reporting & analytics, and other ad hoc reports requests from various subgroups.
* Analyzes in-house point of sales data to identify key performance indicators for fraudulent activities.
* Prepares and submits reports to Operations teams on AP Findings and Exception Reporting.
* Facilitates Asset Protection-related training to Operations Leaders, Operators, and associates on site and in classroom, including GO courses
* Participates in annual review and recommended changes of Asset Protection-related policies and procedures.
* Performs special projects related to security equipment and technology to reduce security and safety risks.
* Assists the Asset Protection team with scheduling team meetings and tracking projects.
* Bachelor's degree in Business preferred or equivalent experience preferred
* Minimum three years of Security or related experience required, preferably in a hospitality or retail environment
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.