- Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Perform Native Android Development and should have developed Applications from end to end
- Strong experience with Kotlin and Java
- Deep understanding of Android SDKs.
- Develop the application -UI level with strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Understand design MVVM, MVC and other design patterns and their implementation
- Develop applications working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Familiarity using Maps, Motion Sensors API's, push notifications
- Develop third-party libraries and APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- lead the technical discussions and decision making
- Working understanding of system level areas such as power and memory management
- Published at least 1 original Android app on the App store
- Understand use of GRADLE and MAVEN in context of package management and application production
- Ability to manage the complete application development individually
- Good communication skills
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Minimum 8+ years of experience developing the Android Native applications using Kotlin and Java
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working frame works such as UI level with strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Travel: This position can be temporarily remote and willing to travel to the location Worcester, MA based on client need.
- Degree: Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Agile development experience using tools such as Jira, Lean kit