Posted in Accounting 3 days ago.
Royal is hiring for TWO Accounting & Audit Services Interns! Each intern will spend the first part of their internship working in either the Accounting or Audit Services department, then switch departments for the remainder of their internship.
This internship provides structured experience in Royal’s Accounting and Audit Services Departments; working first in one area, then transferring to the other.
• Working approximately 12-15 hours per week during the school year and 30-40 hours per week during the summer. Generally working variable hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday based on class schedule.
• Must be able to work onsite at Royal Credit Union Corporate Center in Eau Claire, WI throughout the school year and during breaks
• This is a limited term, non-benefit eligible, position that will start in end of May 2022 and end in January 2024.
• Must be able to commit to a 18 month internship
• Enrolled at a University throughout the length of the internship
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a major in Accounting.
• Coursework in the field of Information Systems would be helpful