Posted in Other 6 days ago.
The Crew Pay Specialist will assist in the completion of the day-to-day crew payroll tasks and operations for the Payroll/Accounting Department and facilitate communication between employees and the payroll department.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education Details: High School diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year of Crew related experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to display the highest level of professionalism, confidentiality and integrity.
* Experience with Ultipro is a plus.
* Experience with Merlot a plus.
* Process payroll(s) for all crew members (Inflight & Flt Ops).
* Manage all new payroll records for all new hires, terminations, salary increases, deductions, direct deposit, earnings and W-4.
* Review and check source documents and payroll submissions for accuracy.
* Resolve issues and discrepancies.
* Provide customer service support.
* Prepare manual payroll checks if required.
* Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.