Posted in Other 9 days ago.
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
As a CDS Workday Senior Consultant - Integrations, a typical day to include the following:
Responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverable and consulting with clients on Workday projects independently. Develops solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients. Serve as Subject Matter Expert in functional area of expertise and consults on complex projects within a domain.
* Independently consults with external clients and participates in all stages of the Workday project life cycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday HCM and/or Financials application.
* Effectively executes medium to large client deliverables from start to finish across multiple, concurrent projects utilizing Alight's quality standards and consulting methodology.
* Manages self and work to project scope, timeline and budget. Coordinates with others when applicable.
* Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, provides subjective matter expertise, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s).
* Frequently discusses, and can articulate to clients, lessons learned from previous client experience, Workday best practices, as well as Alight's Point of View.
* Provides direction and guidance internally to less experienced colleagues by directing work and reviewing deliverables.
* Participates in or may lead internal business initiatives to assist the organization in building our Alight brand & collateral, including but not limited to internal domain groups, chats & training.
* Participates in building the Alight Brand by participating in Workday ecosystem product groups/chats.
* Serves as Subject Matter Expert in functional/technical area.
* Has specialized and deepened skill set within an area, e.g., such as Compensation, Benefits, Financials, etc.
* Creates work estimates for small to large bodies of work.
Additional area specific duties and responsibilities:
* For CDS, may consult without supervision in complex projects, and/or leads Medium Enterprise or smaller Large Enterprise projects
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiency:
* 5 to 7 plus years relevant consulting, domain, Workday and/or related technology experience required
* Proven consultative skills to guide client and internal discussions to agreement of solutions in a timely manner
* Experience implementing complex, practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
* Proven experience working creatively and analytically in a dynamic environment
* Demonstrated advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Exhibits problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting issues and escalates as appropriate
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including clear articulation of complex messages and requirements
* Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
* Proven experience demonstrating initiative and curiosity to build skills in other areas
* Ability to travel up to 30%
* Ability to work from home or in one of Alight's office environments. May work occasionally at a client's office.
* If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certification, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role, as well as on-going successful re-certification
* Additional Workday certifications may be required
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
Background Check Required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Additionally, an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Alight is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, Alight takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or national origin.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Authorization to Work in the United States
Applicants for [employment/this position] in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.