Posted in Other 1 day ago.
# of Openings:
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
Where is the physical work office located?
44 Holland Avenue Albany, NY 12229
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
* Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide guidance throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* For non-software development assignments, work closely with Business Systems Analysts and other stakeholders to provide guidance and recommend/execute best approach to problem.
* Work as a liaison to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems.
* Create as-is and to-be business process flows to ensure that the implemented business process and supporting software meets OMH needs.
* Conduct requirements workshops and JAD sessions with OMH subject matter experts as one of the many techniques to be used to elicit requirements.
* Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system "as-is" and "to be" states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
* Provide development team with artifacts and assist with development team understanding.
* Create artifacts that are required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) and support the project scope.
* Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to assist with coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
* 6 years of Experience eliciting then analyzing the stakeholder's business needs using a variety of business analysis techniques and converting those into verified and validated functional and non-functional requirements for development.
* 6 years of Experience in creating and maintaining software development artifacts for communication of requirements, including context diagrams, use cases, swim lane diagrams, report specifications, wireframes, user interface specifications, non-functional requirements specifications.
* 6 years of Experience as a leader of requirements elicitation meetings, practicing effective communication to ensure requirements are understood, conveyed and met.
* 3 years of Experience managing requirements throughout the Requirements Management Lifecycle, including creation and execution of a Requirements Management Plan, requirements traceability, establishing requirements baselines and managing requirements change control.
* 3 years of Experience creating test plans and test cases and working with users on User Acceptance Testing.
* 2 years of Experience working on Health Care systems
* CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certification by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Apply for this Position