Posted in Management 12 days ago.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as Area Nurse Manager. This individual represents the interests of patients, staff, and STGi in all areas of the clinic and coordinates care.
This posting is for future openings - no current open position.
The position requires an understanding of the programs, processes and procedures of the clinic and relationships of various services. The position is directly linked to Customer Service and Service Excellence program initiatives. The Area Nurse Manager has full accountabilities for all operational aspects of the clinics within his/her geographic region.
* Lead and/or participate in interactions with all assigned network hospitals and large provider groups.
* Monitor provider specific STGI report cards. Identify areas of concern and raise concerns with management and hospital contacts.
* Provide assistance with root cause analysis related to low rates as needed and develop an appropriate action /work plan. In addition, review billing codes and claims submission process at sites to ensure accuracy.
* Provide relevant information with regard to participating quality incentive programs. Monitor progress on monthly basis; prepare monthly dashboard reports and communicate with assigned hospitals and/or community groups about missing services lists.
* Maintain medical records department contacts, and knowledge of medical record/EMR systems. Facilitate/own retrieval of medical records.
* Attend and facilitate any initiative meetings (studies, partnerships) that involve targeted providers and/or measures.
* Complete on-site visits on a regular basis to implement the work plan, and to conduct provider education sessions regarding appropriate coding practices and chart documentation.
* Partner/ collaborate with network management representative, to understand broader HF provider initiatives underway with assigned providers.
* Partner with any on-site Medical Management staff to maximize member outreach for preventive services and chronic disease management, as appropriate.
* Assist, collaborate and support the departmental needs, as deemed necessary by management.
* Contact provider offices to request and review charts in support of STGI reporting processes.
* Document all requests in appropriate systems, and work with management to overcome any barriers to retrieving charts. Maintain applicable retrieval, completion and accuracy standards.
* Additional duties as assigned
* Additional duties as assigned
* Must have exceptional diplomatic communication skills and experience in handling difficult customer situations.
* Must be detailed oriented and can multi-task.
* Must have the ability to work well with teams.
* Current RN state license required.
* Possess Basic Life Support (BLS from American Heart Association or Military Treatment Network (MTN).
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software and including experience with electronic medical records systems.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: (required years of experience levels)
* Minimum of one (3) year experience as a RN Clinic Manager in a related area of patient care, i.e., Family Practice/Adult Practice/Women's Health.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: (required diploma, degrees)
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and/or a graduate of an accredited program for RN from a National League for Nursing (NLN)-accredited school. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission. STGi offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.