Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Job Title: Aircraft Mechanic
Location: Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 60396
Hours: 2nd Shift: 4/10 Flex A
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
This Position is specifically for experience Aircraft Mechanics. ** PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT CANDIDATES WITH AIRCRAFT MECHANIC EXPERIENCE*****
Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems, installation of critical dynamic components (gear boxes, driveshafts, and rotor blades), control rods and landing gear. Must be able to use and interpret various types of test equipment and work from maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams. Will be responsible for performing various inspections and appropriate maintenance documentation. A&P license required.
Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program and comply with and participate in the FOD program.
1. Strong communication skills - written and verbal
2. Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
3. Strong problem solving and evaluations skills
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Must be proficient in using a computer and in Microsoft Office Programs
6. Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from Lead and Manager
1. This is a safety sensitive position and will require inclusion in an FAA approved Drug and Alcohol Program - screening and quarterly random selections 2. If your Company's current FAA drug & Alcohol Program certificate is not already on file please send with acceptance of award.
3. A compliance letter will need to be sent prior to start confirming your contractor's inclusion in this program.
4. Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
5. Legality: Must have the ability to speak, write and read in the English language
6. Be capable of working overtime and assigned shift.
7. Be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
2. A&P license required
3. 3+ years of recent experience minimum; and/or industry experience working on rotorcraft
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.