Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers-many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs-keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will be responsible for inventory of incoming and outgoing equipment, tracking and documentation of shipment details.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
*Receive and ship product(s) from inventory
* Prepare shipping and receiving documents and mailing labels
* Prepare receipts for load delivery
* Make sure that orders have been filled correctly
* Furnish information about shipments to other parts of the company, as necessary
* Maintain responsibility for all RMAs
* Check shipments and help load trucks for delivery
* Obtain Point-of-Delivery from the truck driver on his/her return
* Supply inventory information to configuration center
* Take and help to reconcile physical inventories, as requested by management
* Ability to follow-up and multi-task
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma
* Some college course completions preferred
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally and active work that could include climbing a ladder and using power tools.
ePlus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ePlus promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.