Posted in Banking 14 days ago.
When you step into SEI - anywhere in the world - you know you're not inside a traditional financial services company. We have no offices. Our open innovation spaces spur creativity, the provocative artwork inspires conversation, and the flexible work-life balance drives personal and professional growth. We are a place to inspire your work, build your voice, and grow your community. We're different. And we're proud of it.
The Treasury Management Analyst is responsible for performing various cash, disbursement and reconciliation
activities for the SEI Wealth & US Operations Trust Platforms within SPTC. This individual will be a primary
contact for internal and external clients, supporting and assisting in exception & problem resolution with regards to
demand deposit accounts, money movement, settlement transactions and payment system issues. The analyst
will be required to be a self-motivated, goal-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a time
sensitive delivery schedule.
What you'll do:
* Perform various banking activities such as managing wire transfers, reviewing bank activity reports and
resolve any discrepancies that may occur along the way.
* Reviewing, analyzing, and entering client information and transactions into multiple banking and platform
* General client account maintenance
* Respond to client inquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
* Participate in various projects and team initiatives
* Perform research & analysis of DDA exceptions
* Implement solutions as assigned.
* Interact effectively with multiple operational processing teams.
* Maintaining the highest level of confidentiality, quality and privacy.
* Manage a time-sensitive delivery schedule as defined in the client specific SLAs.
* Processing error-free transactions such as (but not limited to) domestic and international wires, client
settlements, IT's, adjustments and returns accurately and in a timely manner
* Perform accounting functions within the various financial systems, bank reconciliations, audit inquiries,
and backup of other core treasury functions, e.g. cash position and electronic payments, as assigned.
* Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table:
Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required. Preference in: Accounting, Finance
or Business related field.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
Attributes we value:
The ability to demonstrate effective communication skills to clients, service partners, and internal teams
both in written and verbal communication.
* Effectively coordinate, manage and complete multiple duties and assignments concurrently and within
* Provide excellent customer service to both our internal and external clients and service partners,
responding timely and professionally to client inquiries as well as handle problems
* Must be able and willing to work effectively independently, as well as in a team, in an open floor
* Must be detail oriented
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
After 50years in business, SEI is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we're (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance, and access to thriving employee networks.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.