Posted in Other 14 days ago.
About the Company
One of the world's premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. (MGI) designs, manufactures and distributes watches from nine of the most recognized and respected names in time: our wholly owned Movado, MVMT, Olivia Burton, Concord and EBEL brands along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Scuderia Ferrari licensed watch brands.
Since 1881, Movado has been a brand in motion - always changing, always innovating, always moving forward. This quest for innovation has made us one of the world's premier watchmakers, with a proud heritage of Swiss craftsmanship, design excellence, and technological innovation.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Manager, Email Marketing, MGI, the Email Marketing Specialist will have an interest and eagerness to lead execution of email marketing to impact customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation strategies to drive the global business forward. The ideal candidate will have experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to work with their manager and Director to establish benchmarks for KPIs, champion best practices across the organization, and implement program frameworks to execute testing methodologies that provide our brands with valuable insights on program/campaign performance and consumer data.
Key responsibilities of this role include: leading the email program ops and execution inclusive of campaign build, segmentation, QA and testing as well as owning the program health across deliverability, IP, and program best practices. In addition, this role will work along-side the Movado, Movado Company Store, and Olivia Burton Creative team, merchandising team, and global digital marketing counterparts. They will be responsible for sharing weekly campaign performance and audience insights, and implementation of best practices to drive the business forward.
New hires must be vaccinated or be willing to get their COVID-19 vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire. If you are unable to get the vaccine, or if you have any questions about these requirements, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role - preferably within fashion or accessories
- Experience managing, creating, and deploying campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) or similar ESP is required
- Experience understanding complex consumer databases and segmentation is required
- Experience working with complex enterprise level CRM systems is required
- Light HTML coding abilities required
- Comfortable working in partnership with multifunctional teams across large enterprise environment
- Prior experience creating weekly/monthly campaign performance analysis required
- Excellent communication skills and working with cross functional teams
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment with tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive self-starter with ability to use own initiative
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO, MVMT, OLIVIA BURTON, EBEL, CONCORD, COACH, TOMMY HILFIGER, HUGO BOSS, LACOSTE, SCUDERIA FERRARI watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States and Canada.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.