Posted in Other 6 days ago.
A Materials Handler job in San Diego, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring proper and timely flow of materials and products from arrival until store or shipped, following established policies and procedures. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or GED plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Materials Handler Job duties:
* Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment, while following policies, procedures and safety regulations.
* Receives, stocks, and disburses parts or materials, loads or unloads trucks, and disburses parts, materials and supplies to other team members as required.
* Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
* Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
* Examines stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
* Skilled in using powered industrial trucks, material handling equipment and small hand tools.
* Ability to write, communicate and utilize math skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Capable of operating within structured/supervised environment and follow written and oral instructions with little supervision.
If you are interested in this Materials Handler position in San Diego, CA please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services - from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age.