Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Are you looking to join an employee focused company where you can shape your future and share your ideas to make it a great place to work? Performance Health is looking for energetic, collaborative team members to join our diverse workforce. Bring your ideas, solutions and desire to serve customers to our growing Distribution team.
Working within a team, the Material Handler is responsible for the safe moving of product to a desired location.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Stocks pick locations, pick orders via WMS tool, and moves any other material as needed
* Proper picks the correct quantity and product per the WMS tool
* Collaborate with the Supervisor of the different functional areas to determine the work centers wants and needs to ensure adequate materials are available
* Verifies proper inventory at work centers by cycle counting
* Puts away finished stock for shipment in to the required locations within the DC
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Rotate incoming and existing materials to ensure FIFO requirements
* Ensures all raw materials are labeled properly with appropriate required information
* Organize and maintain the accuracy of inventory
* Maintain and update necessary paperwork
* Maintains the DC in a neat, clean and orderly condition
* Operates pallet jacks and forklifts as and when needed
* Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 3+ years of distribution experience
* Strong computer knowledge and experience
* Ability to work OT as needed
* Current OSHA approved forklift operation license
* Strong attention to detail
* Clear communication skills
* Previous Material Handling experience preferred
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company's products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.