Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Altice USA/Suddenlink is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, DiversityInc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.
The Sr Specialist - Communications, is responsible for attaining, developing, compiling, aggregating, and analyzing critical business information and communicating this information to all channels. Critical information examples include product and pricing information updates, process launches and changes, promotional information, incentive communications, employee recognition, competition updates, and recent Company news. This includes information for both residential and commercial business that will assist our organization in maintaining a competitive edge. This would be accomplished through ongoing research and analysis of attained and provided information. This person will manage creative projects across various mediums - verbal, written, digital signage, and digital communications (i.e. The Pulse Digital Newsletter). This person will work in collaboration with Corporate Communication Department, Product teams, Sales & Care teams, Operations and Field personnel to ensure the consistency of messaging and implementation of all communications.
The Sr. Specialist will develop and implement creative communication materials for all channels that convey changes in products or process, new corporate initiatives, incentives, competitive information, and employee recognition. Create the articles and manage content across various communication platforms. Working with the Product teams to better understand frontline perspective on offer changes. Provides Training Design team with current and accurate process and strategy information for integration into all relevant documentation and online material. Conduct field visits to communicate incentive and process information and gather best practices from each of the different teams to share among the entire team. Hosts bi-weekly/weekly Operations meeting/call to discuss current information. Management and administration of updates in processes, strategy, open issues, etc. Monitor and Maintain information on the KDB (Knowledge Database). Performs such other duties as Senior Management may, from time to time, deem necessary.
* Develops and implements internal communications to keep front line employees informed of operational updates, community outreach activities and competitive situations.
* Develops and maintains all aspects of internal communications television network, communications template and web site.
* Where focused on a particular employee segment or product (e.g., INFOnet for the Customer Care Center), acts as the primary disseminator of product, service and process information; obtains, updates and distributes information concerning products, including promotions, advertisements, competitive issues, industry updates, news flashes, survival kits and general information.
* Monitors competitive messaging in all promotional and operational materials.
* May work with Product Managers and Marketing Manager to develop contests to increase new product sales; coordinates contest tracking and prize fulfillment with the departments involved.
* May assist with developing marketing campaign logistics, including securing rate codes and campaign codes to implement special pricing and premiums; writes Marketing Bulletins and marketing materials.
* Compiles reports which document marketing campaign expenses, develops correspondence requestingreimbursement, follows up to ensure that funds are received and credited to the correct account.
* Create and analyst KPI reporting on how and when communications are being used and their effectiveness.
* Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Creativeness in how to tackle challenging situations.
* Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
* Strong writing and presentation skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
* Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
3 - 5 years in the telecommunications industry.
* 3+ years sales or care experience of telecommunications products.
* Able to travel as needed.
* Articulate with strong oral and written communications skills.
* Ability to produce clear, compelling, motivational communications quickly.
* Strong group facilitation with strong problem solving skills.
* Strong knowledge in computer applications (e.g. Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel, & Internet navigation).
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
* Results oriented.
* Must display a sense of urgency with strong follow through skills.
*Must have ability to learn new software quickly as needed to fulfill changing job requirements.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law