Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
The Client Experience Center (CEC) Print Production Director is responsible for the management of the CEC print production process, sample production, CEC calendar and assists with facility upkeep and vendor relationships. The Director, CEC Print Production interacts with the CEC lab techs, Product Managers, Marcom Managers, BIS Solutions/Program Managers, Regional Vice Presidents, Market Vice Presidents, and sales client teams to ensure that print items are produced accurately, on-time and to client specifics.
* Manage team demo staff with specific core competencies by product category
* Schedule print production projects and provide timely updates
* Maintain detailed calendar showing expected deliverables
* Communicate with field with all print related questions and projects
* Process production paperwork, job tickets, and invoices
* Track and coordinate advertising, promotional, live event materials and collateral
* Ensure production specs are met
* Obtain, review and approve proofs prior to running test samples, demos, etc.
* Maintain library of printed samples, brochures, and promotional items
* Provide back-up support for printing knowledge Project Management
* Communicate print production schedules, projects, and timelines to sales team
* Manage to all deadlines
* Manage marketing production collateral for VIP, corporate and live events
* Ensure CEC calendar is updated with relative and accurate details
* Communicate between RVP, MVP, sales client teams and CEC lab technicians regarding upcoming demo expectations and readiness
* Work with outside vendors to ensure print demands are met
* Liaise with sales production teams when needed
* Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
* Experience with all types of print production, including but not limited to commercial printing, binding, embellishment, large-format print, labels, packaging, exhibits, and displays
* Be a team player
* Print software, applications and solutions
* Ability to learn new technology quickly and thoroughly; must recognize need for constant education (formal training as well as self-teaching)
* Readiness to delve into overlapping areas of responsibility to increase overall knowledge of Konica Minolta Production Print portfolio (technical training, marketing/sales training, business training courses, etc.)
* Willingness and motivation to learn on an ongoing basis
* Adaptability to change; tasks, responsibilities often change based on market demands, immediate customer needs, etc.; this position requires an individual that can easily adjust to change in direction and duties
* Attention to detail is a must
* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts or equivalent experience
* At least 5-7 years prior experience managing print production
* Color Management - G7 Certified Expert
* Solid product knowledge including software and print solutions, applications, and utilities in a graphic arts workflow
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Understand graphic arts print standards, ISO, GRACol, SWOP, G7
* Experience in Project Management Skills
* Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Operating System and MAC OS
Konica Minolta Offers:
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.