Posted in Other 1 day ago.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at MountainStar Healthcare have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN Care Facilitator PRN you can be a part of change.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At MountainStar Healthcare, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN Care Facilitator PRN. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As the Access Response Center RN Care Facilitator, under the supervision of the Division ARC Manager and Director, you will provide nursing support by reviewing the medical and behavioral health needs of patients who are presenting for services through the ARC Program.
What you will do in this role:
* You will assess and reassess needs of patients through verbal discussions with referring staff, as well as by evaluating medical/behavioral records
* Review referrals for inpatient behavioral health treatment from internal and external customers for medical and behavioral appropriateness
* Coordinate and participate with appropriate interested parties and physicians through the patient referral inquiry and admission process
* Interact with admitting behavioral health providers to share clinical information about referred patients and take admitting orders by telephone as indicated
* Interact with third-party payers to coordinate admissions or transfers as needed
* Function as a liaison to behavioral health units and remain abreast of facility (and/or unit) specific acuity
* You will serve as the point of contact, via phone or meeting, for each of the behavioral health units
Qualifications you will need:
* Associate's Degree in Nursing
* Minimum of 3 years in a behavioral healthcare setting performing assessments
* Must hold and maintain current licensure as a RN license
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN Care Facilitator PRN opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.