Posted in Other 14 days ago.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.Job Description
The Visa Payment Facilitator Partnership Team is charged with forging and maintaining strategic partnerships (which may be global) with emerging payment facilitators to drive sustainable revenue growth while delivering value. The group negotiates and implements major strategic commercial deals with clients (1) to enable these partners to utilize an array of Visa products and services and (2) to enable Visa to drive its strategic objectives to deliver products and services.
The Business Development Leader is a key member and thought leader of the acquiring group and will architect successfully execute strategic partnerships that will drive revenues and accelerate solution distribution.
* A key member of a team of account executives conducting business development with Payment Faciliators to expand Visa services aimed at helping acquirers and partners meet emerging merchant and market needs. Responsibilities include:
* Drive C-Suite engagement at key Fintech acquirers and processors
* Design and construct analytical frameworks to make decisions and identify business and operational opportunities and risks; create strategic, business and financial rationale and analytics in support of commercial deal
* Strategic executive communication skills summarizing deal terms and strategic fit
* Partner with account owners, where assigned, to negotiate commercial deals and terms with senior executives at potential partners
* Utilize and manage internal and external service providers (legal, finance/accounting, banking, consulting)
* Lead cross-functional due diligence efforts with prospective partners, including financial, product, technical & systems assessment
* Maintain effective communication and relationships with a variety of global constituents throughout a highly matrixed organizational structure
* Drive discussions and seek input from relevant constituencies to reach consensus on significant decisions
* Indirectly manage a team professionals to drive the sales/partnership initiativesQualifications
* 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
* 10-15 years of progressively responsible business experience with 5+ years' experience managing strategic relationships with technology solution providers
* Extensive worldwide knowledge of the payment, risk management and payment security industry, including card, alternative and local payment processing
* Significant B2B experience managing commercial deals through the entire lifecycle; exceptional deal management, deal structuring, negotiation and leadership skills; ability to structure key terms and conditions to accommodate specific risks and constraints; demonstrated ability managing referral pipelines with partners
* Demonstrated ability to work with large, cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, marketing) and cross-regional teams
* Demonstrated ability to work closely with a partner's C-level executives to present Visa's strategic vision and negotiate effectively on behalf of the company
* Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to stakeholders and to juggle multiple initiatives at once
* Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor addressing a wide variety of functional business problems
Ability to quickly assess an opportunity's potential, leveraging fact-based analyses and industry experience
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines
* Bachelor's degree, language skills a plus, advanced degree(s) a plus
* Available to travel up to 50%, some international
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 50% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements -It is assumed the majority of Visa's positions are office jobs with minimal mental/physical requirements, outside of regular office duties. Please use the following language for these requirements:
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines