Posted in Other 3 days ago.
The primary responsibilities include support of all of our clients' software/hardware and connectivity issues for the US Region. The support technician must be able to communicate effectively with our clients to gather detailed information about their issues and resolve in an orderly fashion. In addition, work closely with team members for special projects and resolving complex issues. Help desk technicians are responsible for monitoring all tickets in our ticketing system and ensuring timely resolution and closure.
* Monitor/Assign and respond to tickets submitted through ITS.
* Troubleshoot and provide a resolution to user issues in a timely manner
* Provide phone and web based software support for employees
* Analyze complex technical issues and provide clear, concise and comprehensive resolutions
* Break/Fix troubleshooting and repair of client network connections and PC resource/utilization issues
* Install, maintain and upgrade workstation hardware, software, and operating systems
* Install or upgrade software/hardware equipment
* Assist and train users on a new hardware or software use
* Work with software vendors to diagnose and resolve issues
* Assist with New Hire and Termination setup.
2-5 years' experience supporting users in an Active Directory environment
Excellent Customer Service skills.
Strong Understanding of Microsoft Windows and MAC Operating systems
Strong documentation and communication skills
Understanding of basic networking topology
Proven track record of teamwork
Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills Required