Posted in Other 3 days ago.
Job TitleAssociate Audience Engagement Editor, People
PEOPLE is seeking an Associate Editor to support the Audience Team's daily workflow across social platforms, newsroom collaboration, and video content creation. The ideal candidate is savvy with social media, an avid consumer of news and pop culture media, and a passion for breaking news.
- Program content to social platforms and identify breaking/emerging news+ trends
- Help to execute different social content ideas and activations - video series, tentpole campaigns, memes, internal promotion, etc.
- Execute marketing and sales requests on social
- Assist with longterm projects involving social video, feature or platform changes
- Help track and analyze key metrics and other related data
- Work with editors to problem solve and fix any errors or bugs that require reporting or troubleshooting directly with platforms and third-party tools
- Coordinate reporting and analytical work to inform the editorial staff
- Collaborate with edit + video to increase social wins
- 2-3 years of related experience working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Ability to communicate well and confidently
- Strong writing and fact-checking skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Experience with various analytics tools - GA, Crowdtangle, Chartbeat
- Familiarity with the PEOPLE brand, particularly on social
It is the policy of Meredith to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Meredith will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailingMeredith.Human.Resources@meredith.com.
Meredith participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees#NMG#