Posted in Management 8 days ago.
Alight unlocks enterprise growth for the world's most influential companies with future ready human capital and business solutions. We combine industry leading data and insights with unmatched depth and operational expertise to improve the employee experience and optimize cloud-enabled business processes. Our 15,000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of clients and their more than 30 million employees and family members throughout 180 countries. Learn how Alight helps organizations of all sizes, including over 70% of the Fortune 100, achieve next level transformation at alight.com.
The Health Client Manager is the main point of contact for the client with respect to ongoing Health Benefits delivery, reporting needs, requirements definitions, large scale ad hoc projects, and service delivery questions. The Client Manager is viewed as the Health Benefits service lead for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction, domain consulting, and requirements creation and maintenance.
The Health Client Manager is the main point of contact for the client with respect to ongoing Health Benefits delivery, reporting needs, requirements definitions, large scale ad hoc projects, and service delivery questions.
The Client Manager is viewed as the Health Benefits service lead for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction, domain consulting, and requirements creation and maintenance.
The Client Manager:
* Builds a strong relationship with the client and interacts with the client contacts on a regular basis.
* Understands the client requirements to work through ambiguous situations from both an operational and technological approach
* Manages the projects on the team from beginning to end by working with a global team
* Uses data to proactively identify, plan, and manages process improvement projects to improve quality and reduce risk
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential for growth opportunities in a growing worldwide organization:
* A full Benefits Package, starting on your first day of employment
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more.
* A 401k plan that includes a corporate match.
* Three weeks (15 days) of paid vacation, two floating holidays, six personal/sick days per calendar year
Responsibilities as a Health Client Manager:
* Main point of contact for client contacts and shares responsibility for client relationship
* Assess situations with a broad view, develop and implements a strategic approach
* Develop a solid understanding of our technology solutions in order to consult clients
* Manages projects of significant size and complexity from beginning to end and provides expertise to client
* Seamlessly work with a global team of colleagues focused on risk mitigation, client delivery and satisfaction using operational dashboards, tableau measures and project logs
* Builds domain and operational skills within entry level roles
* Use reporting tools and Google Analytics to assist with participant escalations and ensure holistic review of key discussion themes with clients
* Responsible for deep dive of participant interactions in conjunction with customer care team to identify improvement opportunities
* Facilitates discovery and engages in analysis of client requirement changes
* Develops expertise for core delivery areas- COBRA, DBP, Smart Choice, Advocacy, ACA, and Annual Enrollment
* Leads internal and external meetings; participates in root cause reviews to eliminate recurring issues
* Partners with stakeholders across internal functional areas like files, configuration, and shared services teams to enable client delivery for ongoing and adhoc work
Education and skills:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
* Minimum 6 years of outsourcing or consulting experience, including project and client management responsibilities leading multifaceted projects and teams (onsite and virtual)
* Ability to translate concepts to client requirements that drive technological and process solutions to meet client needs
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
* Leadership and coaching skills
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to facilitate effective conversations with internal and external clients
* The ability to persuade, influence and negotiate (must have a track record of influencing indirect parties to accomplish client objectives)
* Flexible and adaptable with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Some travel may be required
* 6 or more years of Benefits (ideally Health Welfare/Annual enrollment) experience preferred
* 4 or more years project management experience preferred
* 4 or more years coaching experience and leveraging work through others
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position. Additionally, an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Alight is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, Alight takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or national origin.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Applicants for [employment/this position] in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.