at UE Manufacturing LLC
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
- Learn and operate a variety of equipment with different types of control systems.
- Read and understand all drawings and work instructions as necessary.
- Maintain all equipment documentation throughout the complete testing process.
- Completes unit inspection and auxiliary reports after unit inspection is completed.
- Present a working knowledge of how all systems work. (i.e. hydraulics, power end, engine, transmission, radiator)
- Maintain a strong, personal commitment to the safety culture.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. Able to lift 65 lbs. from floor to shoulder level occasionally.
- Ability to frequently exert the pound force limits for push/pull 50lb f (no wheels) or 100lb f (wheels).
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing, balancing, lifting, carrying, and reaching or handling with arms, hands and fingers.
- Requires crawling and working in narrow spaces.
- Requires frequent repetitive movements, i.e. hammering, turning wrenches, screwdrivers and impact tools.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to work with fingers.
- Normal vision with or without corrective lenses.
- Exposed to cold, heat, noise mechanical/electrical fume or odor.
- Will be required on occasion to work more than 8 hours on one shift.
- Will be required to work at a minimum height of four feet off of the ground.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, mobile equipment and motor vehicles as required.
See job description