Pay Range: $16.27 - $23.16 per hour
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe casino environment for guests and employees by personally performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements all projects and assignments as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
- Makes regular tours of all work and public areas, addressing maintenance issues and/or reporting findings to the maintenance supervisor.
- Makes repairs to water closets, urinals, faucets and other plumbing fixtures.
- Changes lamps and fluorescent light tubes on light fixtures.
- Assists other skilled trades specialists during large projects in areas such as plumbing, painting, and building repairs.
- Repairs electrical receptacles switches and lighting ballasts.
- Change HVAC system filters and performs maintenance on exhaust fans as required.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
This position requires a five year Motor Vehicle Report report to be submitted at the time of interview.
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred with at least six months mechanical and/or building maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of plumbing fixture repair methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic electricity and various types of lighting fixtures.
- Knowledge of various aspects of maintenance service.
- Experience in working with hand tools, power tools, and electrical testing equipment.
- Must possess a valid AZ drivers license with clean driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
As a condition of employment, all new hires must pass the following:
Pre-employment Alcohol/Drug Test. This drug test includes the normal seven-panel test, but excludes marijuana for non-safety sensitive positions.
Background check. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.