Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
|Job Title||SR TREASURY ANALYST|
|Job Category||University Staff|
|Campus||Chicago-Water Tower Campus|
|Location Code||TREASURER (04100A)|
|Is this split and/or fully grant funded?||No|
|Duties and Responsibilities||Summary:
Under the direction of the Assistant Directory of Treasury Operations, the Sr. Treasury Analyst is responsible for the monitoring and recording of cash transactions, keeping daily records of cash transactions, and processing EFT transactions. The analyst must keep accurate and detailed financial records of all EFT transactions.
This role currently supports 6 University locations; including the Lake Shore Campus, the Water Tower Campus, the Retreat and Ecology Campus, the Health Sciences Campus, the Rome Center, and the Cuneo Mansion and Gardens. In addition to working with various internal customers and external service providers, role also requires regular communication with Bursar's Office, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Prepare the LUC daily cash position; collection and summarization of all daily cash collection and disbursement information for daily cash forecast.
* Daily reconciliation of cash management bank accounts, integrating necessary information into internal spreadsheets, and disseminating information to appropriate departments.
* Enter daily Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) requests into banking systems.
* Daily reconciliation of Electronic Checks.
* Enter University bank transfers into the Lawson Cash Book GL system.
* Scan, batch and index all EFTS and cash management related documents into DocFinity.
* Reconcile cash management bank fees.
* Handle requests and questions from LUC departments regarding cash management functions of: daily deposits to banks; armored car and courier pick-ups; and any other routine requests that departments may require.
* Update and maintain Cash Management Policy and Procedure Manual
* Order cash management supplies and distribute supplies to various LUC departments as needed.
* Complete miscellaneous cash management projects assigned by the Director Cash Management or Assistant Director of Treasury Operations.
* Backup to Assistant Director of Treasury Operations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Problem Solving - Must be able to analyze and resolve difficult and complex issues, multi-task and prioritize work assignments, and meet stringent deadlines. Must possess creative and analytical ability to resolve cash management issues.
Customer Service - Must demonstrate tact, professionalism, and courteous behavior when dealing with issues or concerns communicated by internal and external constituents.
Interpersonal - Must work well with others and demonstrate excellent collaboration skills in order to achieve and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
Communication- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Business Acumen - Must be able to work independently and possess a general understanding of various areas of business, i.e., higher education, banking and cash management systems.
Diversity - Must acknowledge and honor LUC's commitment to diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
|Minimum Education and/or Work Experience||Bachelor's degree in business or related field. Three to five years' work experience with two to four years of experience in an environment related to or similar to treasury operations; e-Commerce solutions, merchant card processing, Payment Card Industry Compliance, and higher education customer service environment.|
Education: Minimum qualifications include a bachelor's degree, preferably in business, finance or other related field. Experience: Strong preference for 1 to 2 years of experience working with banking and/or treasury function systems. Experience working in higher education and in a customer service capacity is desirable. Math Ability: Strong aptitude for math and analytical thinking. Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and Outlook are required. Travel: Travel between campuses may be required. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by those assigned to the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Loyola management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs.
|Computer Skills||Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and Outlook are preferred.|
|Required operation of university owned vehicles||No|
|Does this position require direct animal or patient contact?||No|
|Physical Demands||Repetitive Motions|
|Special Instructions to Applicants|
|Quick Link for Posting||https://www.careers.luc.edu/postings/16745|
15 minutes ago
Principal Field Clinical Engineer (Chicago, Detroit, Charlotte, Houston, St. Louis, Nashville, Miami, Jacksonville)
21 minutes ago
33 minutes ago
PNC Financial Services Group