Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent
Project Planning & Setup:
- Understand and contribute to resource plan.
- Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan.
- Contribute to hardware/software requirement plan.
- Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
- Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
- Define timeline estimates based on the requirements, complexity and inhouse capability.
- Communicate estimates to supervisor for review.
- Provide inputs on technical feasibility of requirements.
- Identify gaps in requirements.
- Share additional requirements identified with supervisor.
- Guide team in preparation of technical specification document and review the same.
- Break down the base lines requirements into business and functional requirements.
- Prepare high level and low level design and share with supervisor for approval.
- Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- Share the design document with the functional team post supervisor review.
- Guide team in coding as per design.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Perform complex integration.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Conduct functional / non functional testing if required.
- Investigate critical defects and establish need for fixing.
- Fix complex defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Review defect fixes done by team guide them.
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
Deployment & Closure:
- Conduct allocated transition tasks as per agreed timelines.
- Address queries / provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- Provide prompt response during production support.
- Fix defects as and when required.
- Maintain deployment tracker.
- Perform sanity check post deployment to ensure smooth production.
- Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance:
- Participate in scoping meetings and identify transition requirements for new projects.
- Reconfirm requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide transition activities.
- Regularly track progress of transitions through weekly dashboards.
- Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- Post information gathering, identify whether the incoming request is a service request or an incident.
- Determine urgency and impact of the situation.
- Assign appropriate priority to the incident.
- Assign the incident to the right stakeholder for a workaround/fix.
- Conduct analysis on various incidents that occur frequently Categorize recurring incidents as problems/known errors.
- Provide support to resolve these errors.
- Initiate change management process.
- Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by supervisor.
- Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- Apply best practices/ learning during development activities.
- Provide support in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation.
- Conduct training with the help of academy and mentoring with respect to domain.
- Mentor new joiners in EAS function on an ongoing basis.
- Provide support to various project managers in identification of training needs of their subordinates.
- Provide inputs during goal setting and performance appraisal.
Must Have Skills
Good To Have Skills
- Salesforce Analytics & Report
|Proficiency Level *
|Salesforce Analytics & Report
* Proficiency Legends
|The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
|The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
|The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
|The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.