Posted in Other 7 days ago.
|Project Location(s):||Montvale, NJ 07645 USA
|Minimum Years Experience:||4|
|Job Family:||Insurance and Claims|
This role can be performed from any Turner office or remote.
Provide customer support to company and clients for technical insurance and project risk management inquiries, , advise on coverage limits and reporting standards based on client programs. Support insurance and project risk management training for company and clients.
* Serve as subject matter expert on technical insurance and project risk management questions to company and clients.
* Independently prepare initial insurance applications, account overviews, exposure information and other data.
* Review, analyze, and research project specific insurance requests.
* Conduct review and analysis of initial quotes and broker/carrier responses; follow up with broker for missing items as needed.
* Review and analyze all binding documents from brokers and ensure accuracy and compliance within program requirements.
* Organize and maintain current insurance and risk policy library, ensure accuracy and compliance, and follow up with brokers for policy issuance as required.
* Issue program instructions and ensure updated policy information for system vendors, clients, and support staff;
* Assist with content development and delivery of insurance training for company and clients.
* Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer -minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.VEVRAA Federal Contractor
43 minutes ago
HOMECARE HOMEBASE LLC
about 3 hours ago
Servicon Systems, Inc.
about 3 hours ago
Keep Your Seats Filled