Posted in Other 5 days ago.
The O&M Leader leads an assigned team and ensures the safe and efficient operation of Enable's assets, equipment and processes within a geographic area. Ensures leadership and guidance provided to team members is aligned with Enable's mission, vision and strategy. Works with assigned team members to ensure timely maintenance on Enable's assets and utilization of safe work processes and procedures. Ensures operations and maintenance activities performed by team members are in compliance with all applicable company and regulatory requirements.
This position is accountable for a small- to medium-sized department or work unit performance. Sets priorities to accomplish tasks and outlines processes by which staff should accomplish assigned tasks. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan. Provides input on resource planning and policy development. Manages the performance of a team of technicians and/or business support staff. Coaches staff on performance, completes employee performance evaluations and recommends pay actions. Trains staff on department processes and procedures.
* Ensure that operations and maintenance activities are performed efficiently, consistently, cost effectively and in accordance with company goals.
* Typical operations area or discipline will have 10-15 Operations personnel.
* Typical O&M expense responsibility will range between $1-2MM.
* Evaluate assets and work situations to identify safety hazards.
* Ensure compliance with company O&M, EHS, Engineering & Construction and Corrosion Control standards, procedures and best practices.
* Promote safety through actions and behaviors in support of an incident and injury-free work environment.
* Ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations (i.e. CFR 49 DOT Parts 191, 192, 195, OCC, FERC, OSHA).
* Monitor work orders for compliance and potential issues.
* Monitor and maintain schedules for all tasks within immediate work group. Prioritize and redirect team members to ensure timely completion.
* Motivate and encourage innovation and participation of all team members.
* Maintain action item list and track progress in accordance with assigned due dates.
* Hire, develop and coordinate training and skill development of all employees within a geographic area.
* Conduct performance reviews on assigned team members and provide ongoing, constructive feedback.
* Plan routine team meetings and lead discussion on pending action items, H&S, Environmental and technical training topics.
* Establish agreement with team members and management on annual goals and track progress.
* Manage expenditures of work group in line with budget and make recommendations to budget as appropriate.
* Identify potential issues with O&M procedures.
* May monitor services provided by third-party vendors to maintain compliance with company standards.
* May develop and execute AFE's for capital projects and assist with special projects and job scope preparation.
* May serve as field "Incident Commander" in the event of an emergency.
* Ensure proper and timely customer problem resolution.
* Coordinate maintenance activities with System Control.
* May perform one or more multi-skilled operations, maintenance and installation duties in addition to the primary roles and responsibilities listed above. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: measurement, electronics, dehydration, treating, corrosion, pipeline, compressor and regulatory compliance functions.
* Associates Degree or Technical Certificate in a related field.
* Five (5) years' directly related experience in the operations and maintenance of a hydrocarbon system and associated equipment.
* Valid State Driver's License.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Eight (8) years' directly related experience in the operations and maintenance of a hydrocarbon system and associated equipment.
* Valid State Driver's License.
* Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
* Extensive knowledge in the operation and maintenance of hydrocarbon systems to assist in coordinating and/or troubleshooting daily operations; ability to lead company response during emergency situations.
* Knowledge in the requirements of applicable local, state and federal regulatory agencies.
* Knowledge of company activities and business practices and procedures.
* Ability to complete assessment of facilities in relation to O&M, H&S and Environmental standards and procedures.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills addressing and executing solutions to complex problems.
* Strong understanding of project management techniques with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks and projects simultaneously.
* Ability to promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
* Ability to train and develop staff, provide constructive performance feedback and appraisals and take appropriate corrective action to address performance and conduct issues.
* Ability to operate as a self-starter with individual drive and initiative to start, develop and complete projects and initiatives.
* Ability to effectively handle pressures and demands of deadlines and competing priorities.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels of the organization.
* Ability to establish and maintain constructive and positive working relationships with internal clients and external customers.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
* Demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, company's ethics code of conduct and other company policies and procedures.
* Respect and follow safety policies and regulations; scan the environment for objects or people who may pose a safety risk; encourage others to utilize safe and healthy work practices.
* Ability to exert in excess of 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 10 pounds of force regularly to move objects.
* May be required to lift fifty (50) pounds or more.
* Ability to operate a personal computer.
* Ability to view computer screen for extended periods of time.
* Ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping.
* Ability to move about unrestricted and follow safety and emergency response procedures and regulations.
* May be required to stand, sit, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch for reasonable periods of time.
* Ability to travel long distances in a motor vehicle.
* Ability to work in areas with limited access or cramped spaces.
* On a routine basis, may climb ladders, walkways and scaffolds.
* Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
* Ability to work in potentially hazardous environments.
* Ability to work with or near hazardous chemicals.
* Ability to travel frequently via truck (some overnight) to locations throughout the system to monitor equipment and perform work activities.
* Ability to work outdoors in weather extremes and near equipment alongside potentially high noise levels.
* Ability to carry a cell phone while on-call and respond to call-outs, potentially including weekends and holidays.
* Ability to respond to emergency calls and/or call-outs and return to work while off duty.
* Ability to work non-standard work hours (scheduled and/or unscheduled, nights and/or weekends) occasionally, as needed or required to meet established deadlines.
* Based on business requirements, may be assigned to shiftwork.
ANCRA INTERNATIONAL, LLC
CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
The HEICO Construction Group