Posted in Other 4 days ago.
- Examine contents and compare with records, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, , and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and reconsidering purposes.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and unconformable to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Receive incoming inventory
- Count and package incoming and outgoing invententry
- Clean and Maintain Warehouse Locations
- Part Marking using various marking machines
- Must have computer Experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds minimum