Posted in Other 11 days ago.
UST Global is looking for Agile Coach with healthcare experience to support Agile Transformation for one of the leading healthcare providers in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong healthcare project management; people management and leadership skills.
As an Agile Coach, you will
* Mentor people who are in the more junior role of Agile Coach in CSBD. Observe the Agile Coach in their role; give constructive feedback and recommendations for improvement.
* Provide performance feedback to CSBD Management/Leadership during performance review periods.
* Ensure Agile Teams adhere to the 12 Principles behind the Agile Manifesto.
* Partner with other Agile Coaches and Delivery Champions across the CSBD organization on developing Agile Transformation Roadmaps for CSBD.
* Provide Coaching support for 5 to 7 Agile Teams. The number will vary, based on each Team's level of maturity and frequency of need for direct/face-to-face interaction.
* Has the ability to "teach by doing". Steps into the role of Scrum Master or Product Owner and demonstrates to the team practical application of Agile best practices.
* Ensure adherence to the Enterprise Agile CoE standards and guidelines for Agile Team Activation.
* Assist Teams with the escalation of minor transformation impediments to their direct Management for resolution.
* Support the Agile Coach in the escalation of major transformation impediments to CSBD Leadership.
* Perform regular assessments of the Agile Team's maturity and growth.
* Based on findings, develop and execute individualized coaching plans that support the Team's continuous improvement.
* Provide guidance to other Coaches on the development of coaching plans.
* Coach CSBD Delivery Managers and Leadership on their roles and responsibilities in an Agile delivery environment.
* Drive the enablement of SAFe across the CSBD organization.
* Partner with Enterprise Agile CoE on standing up Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and Portfolios.
* Create Transformation Roadmaps for ARTs and Portfolios.
* Track individual Agile Team's and the CSBD portfolio monthly progress on Enterprise Agile CoE metrics.
* Report progress to CSBD Management/Leadership.
* Identify Team level and CSBD portfolio level Agile metrics, and provide guidance for reporting and tracking progress.
* Maintain inventory of Agile Teams and rosters to ensure proper tracking of adoption per Agile CoE guidelines.
* Drive the enablement of DevOps pipelines across the CSBD organization.
* Ensure adherence to Agile CoE approved tooling and practices which support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
* Drive the continuous improvement of software quality across the CSBD organization.
* Coach Teams and Leadership on the importance of built-in quality.
* Guide Teams on quality best practices such as unit testing, test automation, test-driven development, etc.
* Develop Agile training curriculum and conduct role-based training for CSBD Teams and Leaders.
* Works with business partners to identify and implement complex technical systems and/or products.
* Manages medium to large systems and/or products.
* Acts as a change agent and demonstrates to the teams how the Agile processes and systems work.
* Guide and mentor multiple teams in the consistent practice of Agile concepts, including roles, ceremonies, processes, compliance, and tool usage within the organization's Agile delivery context.
* Improves application of Agile principles.
* Improve team understanding of Agile practice.
* Promote metrics-led, continuous improvement of the Agile delivery processes and propose adaptations of the methodology to address novel situations.
* Assists with improving operational metrics in efficiency and quality.
* Assists with refining the Agile delivery process to reduce areas of uncertainty that become impediments for the team.
* Ensure that team feedback is disseminated and communicated to IT so that potential changes can be implemented enterprise-wide.
* Participate in both the internal and external Agile community to stay abreast of challenges, leading practices, and emerging trends.
* Continue to improve knowledge of Agile activities at the organization as well as in the industry.
* Requires BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree
* 10+ Years experience in managing Waterfall and Agile projects
* Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Requires CTC or equivalent. SAFe Agilist (SA) / SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4) or equivalent, preferred.
* Preferred experience within small-sized Agile implementations (e.g. 5-7 teams). Demonstrated leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills required.
Location - Atlanta and Remote
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago