Posted in Human Resources 4 days ago.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Responsible for handling the full-cycle recruitment for a variety of complex and/or specialized talent needs with limited oversight. Accountable for effectively building relationships with HR Business Partners, hiring managers and key stakeholders to assess current and future talent needs and to create a strategic recruiting plan aligned with business strategy. Develops and implements creative recruiting solutions that support Stewart's long-term growth strategy and enables our mission to deliver the highest quality results and top talent to the business. Provides direction to less experienced team members.
• Manages and prioritizes a moderately high volume of unique requisitions across somewhat diverse disciplines
• Conducts meetings with hiring managers both locally and remotely to discuss talent needs and provide updates on active searches
• Researches, develops and implements innovative recruitment plans and campaigns utilizing a combination of search tools and methods including but not limited to: targeted call plans, complex internet searches (Boolean searches), internal ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, social media channels, talent networks and professional associations
• Attracts and acquires high quality talent by fostering talent pipelines, championing the Stewart brand/culture and effectively presenting opportunities
• Leverages social media channels to strategically source candidates and to build a talent pipeline for future opportunities
• Utilizes behavioral based interviewing techniques screen candidates, understand their career goals and determine if they are a fit for Stewart
• Conducts on-site interviews and participates in debriefs
• Oversees interview logistics to ensure a positive experience for both the candidate and the hiring manager
• Creates a positive candidate experience for both selected candidates and non-selected candidates
• Attends industry events for the purpose of developing a strong network within the financial services/title industry
• Promotes the Stewart brand within alumni networks, professional associations, industry affiliations and across social media channels
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records for all phases of the recruitment process, including reviewing resumes and credentials for skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements Utilizes proficient knowledge and experience with ATS (Taleo Enterprise preferred) to accurately document and track recruiting activities
• Ensures compliance with Stewart policies, processes and practices.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by management
• Taleo, Workday, LinkedIn Recruiting, CareerBuilder, or other advanced experience preferred
• Requires expanded conceptual and practical knowledge within own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
• Performs a range of assignments and may lead projects within own discipline
• Participates in cross-functional projects and may lead project workstream
• Works with limited oversight
• Applies working knowledge of business and best practices gained through understanding of key business drivers and recognition of how own area integrates within organization
• Acts as a resource for colleagues, provides guidance to less experienced team members
• May lead projects with controllable risks and resource requirements
• Works within broad guidelines and polices
• Impacts quality of team or project objectives
• Solves complex problems
• Analyzes possible solutions using technical experience, judgment and precedents
• Explains complex and/or sensitive information in a straightforward manner
• Leads others to consensus
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
• Typically requires 2+ years of related work experience
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities.™ More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com/ subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com/ or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
Returning Job Seekers
Already have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile.
Stewart employees should access Careers through the Stewart Point internal jobs database.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
14 minutes ago
25 minutes ago
AutoNation - AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway
38 minutes ago
about 6 hours ago
Volunteers of America Chesapeake and Carolina's (V
about 17 hours ago
about 20 hours ago