Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Maintains responsibility for a specific area assuring productivity, accuracy and associate involvement. Assures service requirements are met daily through proper staff utilization and communication with Supervisor and other members of the Management team. Accountable for individual performance to standard, contributing to team success.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfill optimum efficiency of this position.
* Responsible for a specific area making sure the following tasks are performed to existing procedures, meeting accuracy and productivity targets: selects and counts product, verifies product information, replenishes stock locations, operates light pick, scans product*, and records inventory transactions.
* Exhibits full understanding of WMS.
* Reports issues and ideas to supervision and maintains a safe and clean work environment. Provides Supervisor with ongoing feedback regarding associate issues and areas of development. Assures associate performance within Junior, Senior and Certified Trainer job descriptions.
* Able to rotate between multiple job functions with minimal direction and perform independently as well as having daily communications with the other Leads. Able to assist the Supervisor and function as backup in their absence.
* Assists with associate training and performs as "buddy" to new associates. Able to motivate staff to meet and exceed standards.
* Must be a team player, flexible, dependable, on time, and maintain a good attendance record.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
* High school diploma or (GED)
* One year of related experience and/or training
* Successful completion of the Certified Trainer program or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Capable of learning to operate a forklift and other power equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Accurate typing and data entry skills
* Operate a personal computer and required programs.
* Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities
* Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work to meet deadlines.
* Perform basic math and alphabetizing functions
* Read and comprehend printed data/information, and data/information displayed on PC monitor.
* Recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information.
* Possess clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone.
* Communicate effectively with management, coworkers and store staffs
* Possess good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
* Able to work with no or minimal supervision
* Understand and accurately follow policies, procedures and controls
* Work as scheduled to meet standards of company attendance policy
* Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
* Additional responsibilities/tasks within the position's purpose may be assigned. GameStop reserves the right to change job descriptions at any time based on business conditions/need.
about 8 hours ago
Mortenson Dental Partners
about 13 hours ago
about 13 hours ago