Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Due to rapid expansion in all of our clinics, we are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for Community Support Specialists; additional $2,000 sign-on bonus for Qualified Mental Health Professionals. We are eager to be able to continue to serve clients in our service areas and need you to make this happen!
The Community Support Specialist provides integrated, holistic, community support services engaging both the child and parent/caregiver, serves as an active member of the client's integrated health team and acts as a liaison to other wellness team members, internally & externally. Evening and weekend availability required to meet the needs of the clients.
CHN team members enjoy a collaborative team environment, and competitive benefits, including quarterly performance incentives.
Responsibilities of the Community Support Specialist
• Using a motivational, stage-matched approach, provide individualized services based upon strengths, needs, abilities and preferences identified collaboratively with client/family, focused on supporting client and family’s movement toward improved functioning and achieving their treatment goals
• Work with parents to engage and participate in treatment with child is required and necessary for improved clinical outcomes
• Provide services to child and parent/caregiver using System of Care philosophy; and a holistic, person-centered, strengths-based perspective, incorporating coaching surrounding the Eight Dimensions of Wellness, with attention to each domain of wellness, including physical and mental health
• Support client/family in completion of goals identified on Wellness Plans, reviewing the WP with client/family as required, reassessing client/family need, service choices available, community functioning and as needed for updating of goals and objectives as items are achieved, or as client/family goals change
• Assist the family with accessing, locating, referring and arranging services, resources, natural supports, & other providers, if preferred, to assist in achieving their goals
• Provide educational information and skill building to client/family regarding areas of concern such as daily living skills, coping skills, education, symptom management, communication/relationships with focus on improving functioning
• Develop and implementation of a crisis intervention plan with the family and provide crisis intervention services, as needed, during and after normal working hours
• Participation in and coordination with the child and family interagency team members on an ongoing basis to advocate for the Mental Health needs of child/family
• Meet service provision expectations per client needs and agency guidelines. Services are provided in the home with the client and family based on clinical need, including evenings and weekends
• Driving is an essential function of the position
High School/GED required
Associate’s/Bachelor’s/Master's degree in a human service-related field preferred
At least four (4) years of experience OR a combination of higher education and experience required if a High School/GED is the highest education obtained
At least two (2) years of experience OR a combination of higher education and experience required if an Associate’s degree is the highest education obtained
(*If the degree is an Associate’s of Applied Science in Behavioral Health Support from an approved institution; then no additional experience is required)
At least one (1) year of experience required if a non-human service Bachelor’s degree is the highest education obtained
All experience must include working with individuals with psychiatric, substance use, and/or developmental disabilities
A valid driver's license and agency established minimum automobile coverage required
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.
4 days ago
Compass Health Network
7 days ago
Global Medical Response
Carrier Enterprise LLC
Carrier Enterprise LLC