Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Cray Deep Learning Plugin team at HPE has an opening for a talented software engineer to design and develop state of the art deep learning libraries for Cray's current and future supercomputers. The team develops high-performance deep learning libraries and tools for Cray systems. The engineer will be responsible for developing and optimizing deep learning tools and libraries for Cray supercomputers. This role is part of a dynamic team tasked to create innovative software solutions for the world's most powerful supercomputers.
- Demonstrated ability in developing deep learning software
- HPC software development, performance tuning, and debugging experience
- Significant programming experience in C, C++, and Python
- Experience developing parallel computing algorithms
- Graduate degree in computer science or related field or a bachelor's degree in similar fields and related experience
- Prior work with MPI and other HPC communication interfaces
- Experience developing software for GPU accelerators
- Parallel programming experience and I/O programming experience
- Exposure to TensorFlow and PyTorch deep learning frameworks
Join us and make your mark!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
about 3 hours ago
about 14 hours ago
about 14 hours ago
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
ERP Operating Limited Partnership