Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!
We are seeking a Director Analytics Consulting to:
Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Information Technology, Engineering, Data Science or related field.
Preferred – Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Information Technology, Engineering, Data Science or related field strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams that deliver enterprise-wide data and analytics solutions.
• Demonstrated success leading the maturity of data literacy and data governance.
• Demonstrated success serving as project leader for cross-functional enterprise initiatives, including agile delivery.
• Demonstrated success forming and sustaining collaborative, trusted-advisor relationships with stakeholders and IS/Analytics colleagues.
• Ten (10) years progressive experience in data and/or analytics.
• Seven (7) years progressive leadership experience in data and/or analytics.
• Healthcare subject matter expertise including at least five (5) years data and/or analytics experience in a health system, academic medical center or health payer organization.
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred – Membership in and certification from professional associations such as ACHE, AMIA, HIMMS, INFORMS, PMI, TDWI.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Advanced proficiency in all of the following:
▪ Leads with integrity.
▪ Maintains strategic orientation.
▪ Demonstrates business & financial acumen.
▪ Champions innovation.
▪ Manages execution.
▪ Leads & develops people.
Leading without direct authority.
Leading highly empowered and self-directed teams.
Lean management principles.
Agility and mentorship.
• Advanced critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Advanced proficiency in at least 4 data and analytics competencies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts and build teams.
• Demonstrated creativity and flexibility.
• Ability to operate in high-pressure situations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrated innovative approach to problem resolution.
• Ability to work collaboratively across UW Health entities and disciplines. Demonstrated commitment to patient- and family centered care.
• Broad knowledge of modern health care administration practices and principles within a managed care environment and/or an academic medical center.
• Effective analytical ability in order to develop and analyze options, recommend solutions to and solve complex problems and issues.
• Demonstrated effective managerial and administrative leadership of clinical operations.
• Knowledge of principles and techniques used in negotiation as applied to service contracts and equipment purchasing.
• Effective organizational, planning and project management abilities.
• Experience in financial and programmatic presentations.
• Ability to function independently and deal with multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Ability to recognize personal strengths and weaknesses and develop goals for professional growth and achievement.
• Ability to demonstrate a commitment to quality and excellence.
Effective leadership abilities:
• Ability to implement change in a positive, sensitive and forward- thinking manner.
• Planning and problem solving.
• Developing goals and objectives, and establishing priorities.
• Inspires confidence, appropriate risk taking and achievement of high standards.
• Self-starter with a willingness to try new ideas.
• Positive, can-do attitude coupled with a sense of urgency.
• Good judgment and ability to act decisively at the right time.
• Ability to persuade others and develop consensus.
• Effective communication skills both in written and verbal presentation with a communication. style that is open and foster trust, credibility and understanding.
• Ability to effect collaborative and promote teamwork.
• Ability to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction including employees, patients, visitors, faculty, referring physicians and external stakeholders.
• Ability to create win/win solutions and relationships.
Light: Ability to lift up to 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
This is a full-time position scheduled to typically work Monday through Friday, with core hours between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Applicants hired into this position can work from either Illinois or Wisconsin. Details will be discussed during the interview process.
Westminster St. Augustine
Sonepar USA Inc
Tufts Health Plan