Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
General Summary: Transports pallets between the warehouse, the production floor, and the distribution center.
Benefits and Culture
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with discretionary match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
We strive to be your Employer of Choice. As one of our five cornerstones, this means that we go all-out to create an environment where people choose a lasting career because Reser’s care about their personal development & safety, and delivers a rewarding work experience.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
1. Transports pallets from the packaging line to the distribution center.
2. Delivers empty pallets to the production line.
3. Delivers packaging materials to the production line.
4. Wraps loaded pallets according to company guidelines.
5. Ensures electric jacks are in working order and reports problem to the maintenance department.
6. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
7. Follows company safety guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices.
8. Regular attendance and punctuality are required due to working with people, items and equipment that are at the facility.
1. Pallet jack or forklift experience is required.
2. English/Spanish bilingual a plus.
1. Refrigerated food manufacturing plant.
2. The environment may be wet or dry and temperatures may range from 25°F to 110°F.
3. Repetitive lifting with packages in excess of 25 lbs. is required.
4. Production demands may require overtime and/or evening or weekend scheduling.
Recipe for Success
Reser’s is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated, Reser’s has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks, picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since 1950. Reser’s family of brands include Reser’s American Classics, Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500 employees, Reser’s operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.
Admin - Clerical
about 1 hour ago
Edward D. Jones
about 4 hours ago
30+ days ago
7 minutes ago
Solvay Spol US
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope Inc