Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Coaches; facilitates, and drives production team performance within a defined business unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Leads and develops site Operations Specialist, maintains excellent customer contact, manages all financial aspects of his position.
•Coaching of teams, and providing both technical expertise and Human Relations skills, in order to assist the team with problem solving, while maintaining ultimate responsibility for the team’s performance.
•Responsible for training and development of the teams in Continuous Improvement
•Drive the team towards diagnosing problems and in implementing necessary modifications.
•Communicate performance status to the production team and support team
• Serve as a liaison between other teams and operating systems.
• Implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
• Interprets company policies to teams and Interprets enforces safety regulations.
• Facilitate team meetings and team training.
• Maintain good customer and vendor relations.
• Coordinate machine repair and preventative maintenance.
• Motivate teams to achieve team goals.
• Develops and ensures that operating budgets are within forecasted levels.
• Identifies and addresses strengths and weaknesses of production team members through training, counseling, and corrective action when required.
• Bachelors of Science degree in Manufacturing, Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering is required, advanced degree is a plus.
• Successful 7-10 year work history in a heavy manufacturing production environment to include product launch experience with increasing responsibility in Operations, Engineering, and/or Continuous Improvement.
• Ability to develop or embrace vision and strategies with a passion to win with people oriented processes as an inspirational leader.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team orientation with the ability to influence others.
• Hands-on preference to work in manufacturing floor area when necessary to resolve issues with all levels of personnel.
• Demonstrated ability to influence senior management, teams and individuals across multiple cultures, disciplines and geographies.
• Ability to make decisions under pressure and on tight time lines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and meet deadlines with a problem solving mentality. (DMAIC, Shainin, Lean, 8D, 5 Why, Is/Is Not)
• Continuous improvement driven with a willingness to adopt new ideas/skills.
• Previous experience with lean manufacturing methods and Toyota Production System based manufacturing.
• Expert user of appropriate office and manufacturing related technologies, CAD and/or 3D literacy a must.
• Experience implementing all aspects of Total Productive Maintenance.
• Understanding/expertise with ERP Systems, preferably Oracle
• Thoroughly proficient in PC application software (Minitab, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
3 days ago
Wright Tree Service
9 days ago
18 days ago
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
about 3 hours ago
Westminster St. Augustine
about 4 hours ago
Sonepar USA Inc
about 4 hours ago
Tufts Health Plan