Posted in Other 28 days ago.
Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Mobile Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like you.
Companies on *Hired* apply to you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that you'll find a job you'll love!
As a Mobile Engineer, you'll be tasked with heading the creation of innovative solutions across various mobile application projects. You'll work alongside a team of encouraged software engineers, dedicated to designing, coding and testing high-quality mobile applications. You'll also be required to keep key partners and senior-level personnel updated on project progress alongside other duties. Whether its iOS or Android systems, you will be responsible for maintaining or adding new features to the companies apps.
We need Mobile Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
* Developing application programming interfaces (APIs).
* Writing clean, balanced code.
* Making suggestions on product improvement as well as implementing new mobile protocols and applications.
* Collaborating with the product development team, including fellow software developers and UI designers in developing products.
* Coordinating the planning, development and management of an application through its lifecycle.
* Solving problems and debugging applications to optimize product performance.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
* 4+ years of experience developing Windows Phone, Android and/or iOS applications.
* Experience working with mobile frameworks like PhoneGap or Sencha.
* Understanding core design concepts such as palate development, typography and intuitive layouts.
* Experience with threading, offline storage and performance tuning.
* Extensive experience coding with frameworks like Android SDK, Xcode and the Windows Phone App Studio.
* Interest in learning new technologies fast.
* Understanding of Apple's interface guidelines and design principles (for iOS positions).
* B.S. degree in Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.
These Would Also Be Nice
* Understanding of AGILE engineering practices.
* A rich portfolio of highly rated applications on the Android market or App Store.
* Expert-level skills in design tools like InvisionApp, Photoshop and UXPin.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
8 days ago
11 days ago
11 days ago