Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
The Assistant Casino Manager is responsible for supporting property-wide management on assigned shift to ensure the most efficient and profitable operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Signs for: Jackpot pay outs, orders for fill and credit slips, key control, master credit sheets, table inventory forms, etc.
• Ensure that all customers receive the high standards of service and their satisfaction and well-being is provided.
• Ensure that all personnel on assigned shift receive proper training and development toward promotion.
• Maintain agreeable working conditions and encourage development of leadership skills among supervisors to maintain a high level of employee morale.
• Assist customers in establishing check cashing privileges, authorize appropriate credit limits and arrange reservations, special tours and complimentary services.
• Establish and maintain effective channels of communication upward, downward and laterally with particular attention to communication with the Director of Casino Operations.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Issue cards and dice to the pit.
• Monitor inspection of cards and dice for irregularities both before and after issuance to the pit.
Monitor hiring, terminations, training and scheduling of pit games.
• Work requires a minimum age of 21.
• Work requires flexibility to work various shifts.
• Work requires 10 years dealing/ floor supervisory experience.
• Minimum of 4 years detailed knowledge and experience in high limit gaming pits highly preferred.
• Work requires complete knowledge of all games, knowledge of game protection and regulations.
• Must present a neat and professional appearance.
• Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time constraint. Must be able to tolerate Second Hand smoke. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume, and sensitive situations relating to staff and guest problems, in a timely manner.
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play" fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
Caesars Entertainment will engage in an interactive process and make reasonable accommodations, as required by law, for individuals with disabilities or to accommodate pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, or where a conflict exists between the position and an individuals' religious beliefs or practices.
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the position.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
37 minutes ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies
about 3 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
3 minutes ago
XPO Logistics Supply Chain Corporate Services
3 minutes ago
XPO Logistics Supply Chain Inc
8 minutes ago
T. Rowe Price