Posted in Other 13 days ago.
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than94,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Maintain high customer satisfaction by providing clients a resource for routine testing. Act as a liaison between clients and the laboratory as follows: Prepare and submit responses to allroutine quotes, collaborate with clients, monitor SGS activities against work requested, schedule teleconferences and face to face meetings as needed, give clients sample information and coordinate technical support and advice where needed to maintain high customer satisfaction.
1. For all standard pricelistrequests, respond to client enquiries (phone, Web, e-mail enquiries)in a timely manner to exceed client expectations.
2. Take an active role in cultivating long-term relationships.
3. For pricelist jobs prepare a proposal and send to the client.
4. Manage and conduct follow up to convert proposal to win business.
5. Act as the voice-of-the-customer at SGS.
6. Ensure all sample/documentation/methodology related issues are resolved with the client prior to forwarding the sample(s) for testing
7. Communicate with the department heads to discuss performance, successes, concern and challenges in meeting due dates
8. Manage project scope & prevent project scope creep.
9. Ensure that all client requests for information pertaining to analytical testing are met in a timely and effective manner
10. At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
• Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry or related science
•1-2 years of experience working as a scientist in a lab environment or equivalent
•some experience in a customer service position - preferred.
• Knowledge Pharmaceutical development with emphasis on CMC.
• Strong negotiation, communication, customer relation, and interpersonal skills
• Superior oral and written skills
• Self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
• The incumbent must be capable of multi-tasking in order to meet the required sample turn-around time and client satisfaction while working together with the Laboratory Managers on a regular basis, and have in-depth understanding of financial aspects of business.