HotFoot Recruiters - Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Individuals at this level works under direct supervision. They are responsible for entry level engineering responsibilities. They use basic knowledge of engineering fundamentals within their degree program to complete project subtasks. It is typical that these individuals interact with internal customers and teams to complete tasks; however, may have limited exposure to customers.
- Develops, designs, and tests software for equipment, systems, products, LRU's, tools, and networks.
- Includes low level hardware/software interface drivers, higher level application software, Engineering tools, Internet tool/reporting designs, and creation of software test development equipment.
- May include working at the hardware software interface boundary, such as programmable logic devices (FPGA's, etc.).
- Set objectives and deliver results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area.
- Interfaces/coordinates with the factory.
- Obtain and provide information to others within the organization.
About HotFoot Recruiters
- Apply broad knowledge of one professional engineering discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
- KNOWLEDGE - Limited use and/or application of basic technical principles, concepts and practices.
- JOB COMPLEXITY - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analysing situations or data. Applies prescriptive methodology to project tasks. May solve low complexity task issues using engineering knowledge, tools and principals. May bring new engineering knowledge into the group from the educational process.
- DISCRETION/LATITTUDE - Work is closely supervised.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE - Bachelor's Degree (or the equivalent combination of education and experience) and no/little previous professional experience
Founded in 2009, HotFoot Recruiters was born out of a passion for helping others succeed while providing superior staffing solutions and unrivaled client service. We place people first. Our clients, our candidates and our employees are at the forefront of our company's mission above all else. We build partnerships rooted in trust, accountability and results. We take initiative to make a difference because we are the difference.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.