HotFoot Recruiters - Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II
Role purpose (position scope):
Primary responsibilities include providing support for problem solving of assembly/test issues through investigation and research. Experienced in continuous improvement (e.g., Lean Six Sigma,) design for manufacture, production readiness, and manufacturing processes.
Create and maintain Manufacturing BOM's, Routers and Factory Work Instructions.
- Process improvement.
- Process development and capability studies.
- FRACAS and root cause analysis in factory and supplier environments.
- Participate in design for manufacturing and production readiness reviews.
- Basic design, commission and debug process assembly/test equipment.
- Electronic component knowledge.
- Failure analysis.
- Schematic interpretation.
- Statistical analysis application on process capabilities.
- Application of structured approaches to problem solving (Ishikawa, Pareto, etc.).
- Application and use of Lean Six Sigma to manufacturing environment.
- Support of, and observation of, policies and procedures related to the Quality Management System, and certifications (e.g., AS9100C, etc., NADCAP). Performance management and continuous improvement in:
- Supporting/implementing Design Change initiatives through, participation in Design Change Reviews affecting their production area of responsibility.
- Sustaining efforts in process continuous improvements.
Level II - Intermediate (Experienced)
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing BOM's, Router and change implementation in ERP System, such as ORACLE.
- Knowledge of basic product, test equipment and fixture design
- Knowledge of industry standard assembly practices
- Knowledge of ASME Y14.5M tolerance standard
- Able to operate AutoCAD R13 software and Solidworks (multiple versions)
- Read and understand electronic schematics and PCB assembly drawings
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge applied
About HotFoot Recruiters
- KNOWLEDGE - Full use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Knowledge/exposure to AS9100, FAA and ISO desired;
- JOB COMPLEXITY - Works on problems of moderate scope and complexity, where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE - Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of related experience. LEAN Six Sigma certification desired
Founded in 2009, HotFoot Recruiters was born out of a passion for helping others succeed while providing superior staffing solutions and unrivaled client service. We place people first. Our clients, our candidates and our employees are at the forefront of our company's mission above all else. We build partnerships rooted in trust, accountability and results. We take initiative to make a difference because we are the difference.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.