Posted in Other 13 days ago.
Our client is currently seeking an iOS Developer-HIRING IMMEDIATELY
Location: 100% REMOTE/work from home
Duration: Contract-to-hire CAN PROVIDE VISA SPONSORSHIP UPON CONVERSION
This company has a number of mobile apps under one umbrella that they need to maintain and update. They are seeking an iOS engineer to help them update those apps and add functionality to the apps as well. Additionally, they continuously get requests from their business partners to build new mobile apps. The ideal candidate will be able to build new iOS mobile apps from scratch as well as update and maintain existing apps.
• Attend regular scum meetings and listen and work collaboratively with the scrum team
• Grasp unique business requirements and constraints and work within those confinements
• Design and develop software
• Unit test software
• Participate in architecture/design reviews
• Collaborate with service developers in order to understand APIs.
• Deliver projects on-time and with quality
• Create and implement patterns
• Mentor early career engineers
• 5+ years Swift experience
• Agile methodology
• 5+ years Real-world iOS development experience
• API calls
• Jenkins experience
9 minutes ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies
about 2 hours ago
about 3 hours ago